Your challenge is to:
On April 12th 1961, Yuri Gagarin became the first human in space. To commemorate this momentous event in human history, the international space community has launched an international competition for schools.
Your challenge today is to conceptualise and design an interactive exhibit for display in science museums around the world, celebrating 50 years of human spaceflight, and looking ahead to the next 50.
Estimate what it will cost to develop your exhibit, and produce a business plan to recover the cost of creating and maintaining the exhibit.
- 1st Place - Australia, Business Plan, PowerPoint presentation
- 2nd Place - New Zealand, Business Plan, PowerPoint presentation
- 3rd Place - United States of America, Business Plan, PowerPoint presentation
- Creativity Award - Japan, Business Plan, PowerPoint presentation
- IPN Innovation Award - Singapore, Business Plan
2011 Video Presentations
To view the videos you will need access to YouTube.